Author Topic: We Are Moving!  (Read 1581 times)

Daniel Grejeda

• Operation Manager
  • EPS Supervisor
  • EPS Sentinal
  • Welcome to EyeEvents
    • View Profile
We Are Moving!
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:11:02 pm »
Dear Valued Clients,

EPS is excited to announce that we are moving! Our business has expanded in leaps and bounds over the last few years and we have found that we have outgrown our original Central Monitoring Station. We are planning to make the move to our new offices, Monday, November 3rd - Wednesday, November 5th, and are doing everything in our ability to make this as quick and seamless as possible with as little of an inconvenience as possible to you, our client. 
Unfortunately, to make this transition smooth we will have to shut down our monitoring services for a short period of time. The security of your property is of utmost importance. During this transition, since we will be unable to monitor your business, we recommend you contact your local Police or Sheriff’s Department and request courtesy patrols.
We hope to be back up and running as quickly as possible and will keep you informed of our progress.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Angela Logan
CMS Manager
(903) 922.0085
alogan@epsmonitoring.com

Daniel Grejeda

• Operation Manager
  • EPS Supervisor
  • EPS Sentinal
  • Welcome to EyeEvents
    • View Profile
Central Monitoring Station is back up and running.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:45:39 am »
Dear Valued Clients,

We are happy to announce that we have completed our move and our Central Monitoring Station will be back to normal operation at 5p today. We apologize for any inconvenience during the last few days. Also, we did have a few phone issues in the last few days and want to apologize for any confusion while we were getting that all sorted out. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I will be happy to help you or get you to someone that can assist you. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you again!
Angela M. Logan
CMS Manager
(903) 922.0085
alogan@epsmonitoring.com